When you create a dedicated video strategy for your brand, you’re not only creating value but also that you’re adding a powerful standard to your social media platform. The HubSpot. Studies show that about 93% of brands are able to convert new customers by using social media for sharing videos.
Moreover, the main reason for this is that social media posts are about 48% of views. Let’s look into the details of each social media platform to gather insight. It will help you to capitalize on your skills to brand yourself.
- According to tech crunch, Facebook achieves about 8 billion video views per day.
- The survey conducted online by Hootsuite shows that about 62% of people are interested in buying products through exposure on Facebook.
- Around 85% of Facebook videos, according to Digiday, are watched without sound.
- There are about 2 billion video views per day on Twitter.
- The videos that you directly share on Twitter are 3x more likely to be retweeted.
- Users spend 30 minutes of their day on Instagram on an average basis.
- Instagram ads generate leads for about 47% of consumers.
- Around 60% of Instagram stories are viewed without sound.
- With a video marketing campaign on LinkedIn, you can earn up to 50% off view rates.
- A video posted on Linked is 20x more likely to be shared as compared to other formats.
- The most convenient timeline of any video you post on LinkedIn is about 45 seconds.
With the help of blog.back4app you can focus on any theme, such as lifestyle, food, fitness, family or adventure. However, your ultimate goal should be to follow authenticity and resonate with your audience.